Request for information

ron
Greetings,

my apologies for posting in english but I fear that my high school
French would cause too much amusement :)

Some time ago (2-3 years?)I was directed to a French on-line project
where people posted two photos of themselves...one as a child and one as
an older (middle aged) adult.

It was fascinating to compare young and old photos of the same person.
Unfortunately I have lost the link and Googling has not been successful.

Can anyone redirect me to the photo site?

Regards...

jean-daniel dodin
ron wrote:
Greetings,

my apologies for posting in english but I fear that my high school
French would cause too much amusement :)

Some time ago (2-3 years?)I was directed to a French on-line project
where people posted two photos of themselves...one as a child and one as
an older (middle aged) adult.

It was fascinating to compare young and old photos of the same person.
Unfortunately I have lost the link and Googling has not been successful.

Can anyone redirect me to the photo site?

Regards...
I try to translate

Ron demande si vous connaissez l'URL d'un projet où les gens
montrent des photos d'eux-même enfant et adultes.

jdd

--
pour m'écrire, aller sur:
http://www.dodin.net

Denis Vanneste

Ron demande si vous connaissez l'URL d'un projet où les gens
montrent des photos d'eux-même enfant et adultes.

Coup de chance, je l'ai encore dans mes marque-pages :

<http://www.quandjetaispetit.org/>

--
Denis Vanneste

ron
Denis Vanneste wrote:

Ron demande si vous connaissez l'URL d'un projet où les gens
montrent des photos d'eux-même enfant et adultes.

Coup de chance, je l'ai encore dans mes marque-pages :

<http://www.quandjetaispetit.org/>

Oui... ce semble familiar.

Thank vous

(Online translator)