Restoring Dumpfile of Oracle10g in to SQL server 2000

usman
Dear Members,
Kindly help me out.
I need to restore the database from the Oracle10g dumpfile in to SQL server
2000. I have only Oracle10g dump file with me and i need to restore the
databse through it not in Oracle10g But in SQL server 2000.

Kindly if any one know how can i do this please help me out.
Thanks in advance.
Usman Mughal.

Philippe T [MS]
Bonjour,

Without having Oracle, you should not do that !!!

Philippe TROTIN - Microsoft Service France

"usman" wrote in message
Dear Members,
Kindly help me out.
I need to restore the database from the Oracle10g dumpfile in to SQL
server 2000. I have only Oracle10g dump file with me and i need to restore
the databse through it not in Oracle10g But in SQL server 2000.

Kindly if any one know how can i do this please help me out.
Thanks in advance.
Usman Mughal.

Romelard Fabrice [MVP]
Hi,
You have to pass by an ORACLE install for load yours data in SQL Server.
If the size of your DataBase not be more than 4 Gb, you can use Oracle 10G
Express Edition for make It.

Sincerely
Romelard Fabrice [MVP]