Restoring Oracle 10g Dump file in to SQL Server 2000

usman
Dear Members

Last day i post a problem on group that is

I have a dump file of oracle 10g and i want to restore it in SQL Server 2000
i have oracle 10g and SQL Server both on my system but i dont know the way
how to restore the database .

Please kindly help me in restoring database and please give me complete
solution.
i have a very short time to do this

i will be very thank full to all of you

Thanks in Advance

Patrice
Try rather an Oracle group to see how to restore the Oracle DB (my
understanding is that this is the current problem). Then come back to a SQL
Server group (another one as this one is a French speaking group) if needed
for the transfer...

Good luck.

--
Patrice