retrieving mail question

Bruce Grodner
Hi,

I am a new user of Outlook Express; I often use different computers it seems
once I open mail on one computer my mail is unable to be seen by the next
computer.

I use 1and1.net to retrieve mail from other locations than my home computer.

Thanks in advance

Bruce

Gastounet
Ho! Joie et Félicité Bruce Grodner,que je salue bien bas, a soudainement
pondu ceci :
dans son message < BCC280BE.67B% >
| Hi,
|
| I am a new user of Outlook Express; I often use different computers
| it seems once I open mail on one computer my mail is unable to be
| seen by the next computer.
|
| I use 1and1.net to retrieve mail from other locations than my home
| computer.
|
| Thanks in advance
|
| Bruce

Hello Bruce,
You know this group is a french one!!
So its better to choose an English Language group, no??

Anyway, see in every advanced properties of account/option
"Keep messages on server" or something near must be validated

But, your mail-box must be emptied sometimes.

Hope this help!!
Gastounet