Rolling Average

michael.juska
I am trying to calculate a rolling average in excel. How can I have
cell a1 display an average of the last 20 data values entered in
column b. So the next time i put a data value at the bottom of cell
b, the average updates to reflect not only the new data value, but the
new set of 20, dropping out the 21st oldest value? Is there a way to
do this? I appreciate the help!

Thanks,

Michael

garnote
Hi Michael,

Perhaps :
=MOYENNE(DECALER($B$1;NBVAL(B:B)-20;0;20;1))
Validation : Ctrl+Shift+Enter
si j'ai bien compris ;-)

Serge