Selection in a drop-down list

Max
Hi,
is there a way in HTML or DHTML or Javascript or ActionScript to implement
this:

in a HTML page, I have a drop-down sorted list:
<SELECT NAME="Code" size="1" >
<OPTION VALUE="All">All
<OPTION VALUE="AACC" SELECTED>AACC
<OPTION VALUE="ABCDD">ABCDD
<OPTION VALUE="ABK">ABK
<OPTION VALUE="BCCC">BCCC
<OPTION VALUE="CABC">CABC
<OPTION VALUE="CBBB">CBBB
<OPTION VALUE="DACA">DACA
</SELECT>

If I press the letter A, the drop-down list points directly to the first
value in the list that
starts with an 'A' ==> AACC

If I press the letter C, the drop-down list points directly to the first
value in the list that
starts with an 'C' ==> CABC

What i want is the possibility to type a second letter:
If I press the letter A, the drop-down list points directly to the first
value in the list
of values starting with an 'A' ==> AACC and if i press 'B', this should
point to 'ABCDD',
and again if i press a third letter 'K', this should point to 'ABK'.

How do i do this ? (in HTML or DHTML or Javascript or ActionScript or even
Java/JSP/Servlet ?
thanks

Olivier

[...]

In french please !
En plus, mon mandarin est complètement rouillé.