Sorry for the big email - resend - Notebook PC marketing questionnaire

J.Xue
So sorry for the last time the 50K attachment mail, because I didn't
know the email size is very limited in newsgroups. Sorry again. I send this
again with plain text version. Thank you for support.

------------------------------
Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university
of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of International
Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook. I
would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the
questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" to send answers.

Could you please visit the web page below for my onlint questionnaire?

http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm

Thank you very much for help.

Jiasheng Xue

Claude LaFrenière
Le 2003-09-20, "J.Xue" a supposé :
So sorry for the last time the 50K attachment mail, because I didn't
know the email size is very limited in newsgroups. Sorry again. I send this
again with plain text version. Thank you for support.

------------------------------
Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university
of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of International
Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook. I
would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the
questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" to send answers.

Could you please visit the web page below for my onlint questionnaire?

http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm

Thank you very much for help.

Jiasheng Xue

Sir,

Everybodies are wellcome in our "fr" News Group if they respects the
rules and regulations :

You'l find more information in this NG : fr.bienvenue

You have to know that french language is mandatory and business
purposes are limited to groups
with the infix "biz" in their name.

Best regards.

--
"Il vaut mieux rester silencieux et passer pour un idiot que de parler
et de lever tous les doutes." Mark Twain

Le TChé
Claude LaFrenière wrote:
Le 2003-09-20, "J.Xue" a supposé :
[...]

WOUAOU.... tu causes bien !!! ;-)

cousteau
non non celle la est mieux !!

Mieux vaut fermer sa gueule et passer pour un imbecile que
de l ouvrir et ne laisser aucun doute a ce sujet !
[...]

.

Claude LaFrenière
"Le TChé" a émis l'idée suivante :
Claude LaFrenière wrote:
Le 2003-09-20, "J.Xue" a supposé :
[...]

Bonjour !
Ah ah ah ! J'apprécie ton ironie Le TChé ! En effet j'ai une grande
gueule :')
Bonne journée !