sqlsrvr.exe limited to 50% of cpu

Nicolasl
Hello,
I have Sql server 2005 standard installed on windows 2003 server R2 standard.
My hardware it's a dell pe 2950 with intel dual core 5110.
When I execute a big SQL transaction the process sqlsrvr.exe is limited to
50% of CPU, I search if there was a limit but without success.

Do you know why my process is limited and how remove this limitation ?
Thanks for your help.

Med Bouchenafa
Regardez si Windows System Resource Manager n'est pas installé sur ce
serveur

Bien cordialement
Med Bouchenafa