Terminal server licensing problem on Win server 2003

Sphinx
Hi,

I try to activate 10 terminal server licenses on my windows 2003 server, the
licenses are well activated in the microsoft website but they are refused in
my win server.

The part number is : R19-00133

Did somebody have the same problem and if so, how did you resolve it?

thanks.

Christophe

Joël Chaudy [MS]
Hi Sphinx,

Welcome to the French public newsgroup for Windows 2000 Server.

In our opinion, the message you posted on this newsgroup should be posted in
an English speaking newsgroups. It would be more and better answered over
there.

We would like to make you aware of the removal of your message in the next
24h.

Thanks in advance for your comprehension.

Regards,

Joël Chaudy

In charge of the relation with the technical Communities

Microsoft France

PS. To reply me, remove « online. » from the email address used to post this
message.

448e68a8$0$1212$