à vendre nom de domaine zeforums.com

Pierre www.zetrader.fr
à vendre nom de domaine : http://zeforums.com
--
http://zetrader.info & http://zetrader.fr
Forum http://zeforums.com

Pierre www.zetrader.fr
Le 03/03/2017 à 19:07, Pierre www.zetrader.fr a écrit :
à vendre nom de domaine : http://zeforums.com

Me contacter sur http://zetrader.info
--
http://zetrader.info & http://zetrader.fr
Forum http://zeforums.com
tokin
Le vendredi 03 Mars 2017 à 19:07 par Pierre www.zetrader.fr :
à vendre nom de domaine : http://zeforums.com
--
http://zetrader.info & http://zetrader.fr
Forum http://zeforums.com
Seller CCV+FULLZ+DUMPS+BIN US UK EU CA Asia CHEAP/Good
wickr ..harshmanshit - WU Transfer/Money Gram
Selling CCV - Fullz - BIN All Country Live + Fresh 2018
Money Gram Transfer/Western union Transfer (Show proof)
=== Most Respectable customer, I'm hacker minded ===
Gmail :
Wickr harshmanshit
kik id:bestestpain
$$$ NOTE ICQ $$$
*** If you are a good customer and long term, please use ICQ for business ***
*** ICQ safety and security ***
*** to facilitate both 2 good business, please use ICQ ***
I have very beautiful ideas to transfer money to you by western union
Software to make the bug and crack MTCN of the Western Union.
- Software to open balance in Money Gram Transfer
There are all kinds of cc + cvv:
( Visa, Master Card , BIN, DOB, SSN , Fullz details )
Fresh + good valid + Strong + high balance + best price
- And I have all kinds of good dumps + Track 1/2 and fresh
***I worked on 5 principles***
1: Diligence, agility work
2: customers never have to wait long
3: never make the mistake in work
4: reputation and top quality
5: not free to customers first
***I need all the customers in working with long time***
Please contact me :
HERE IS WHAT I WANT TO INTRODUCE TO You
***DO WU TRANSFER***
Transfer : US,AU,EU,UK,CA,France,Italy,Germany and very easy to cashout African.
We come back, ready do WU transfer and sell for everyone cash out.
This is list price : ( minimum $1000, max $5000 )
1 : you pay $120 for you cash out $1000
2 : you pay $220 for you cash out $2000
3 : you pay $320 for you cash out $3000
4 : you pay $420 for you cash out $4000
5 : you pay $500 for you cash out $5000
*****Business Principles******
You give Info receiver Name , City , Zip , Country
I TRANSFER MONEY TO Your Address , SHOW FOR YOU PROOF BILL TRANSFER MONEY.BUT HID MCTN
Then you to make payment. When have money I Send you MCTN And You Can Pickup.
***DO MoneyGram TRANSFER***
1 You Cash out $1000 = $100 you pay
2 You Cash out $2000 = $200 you pay
3 You Cash out $3000 = $300 you pay
4 You Cash out $4000 = $400 you pay
5 You Cash out $5000 = $500 you pay
6 You Cash out $6000 = $600 You Pay
***WITH CVV (Fresh and Good Balance)***
***List CC i have and price i have ***
- US (Visa,Master) = $10 per one
- UK (Visa,Master) = $15 per one
- CA (Visa,Master) = $12 per one
- AU (Visa,Master) = $10 per one
- EU (Visa,Master) = $15 per one
- Asias ( Visa,Master = 15$ per one
- Brazil ( Visa,Master = $15 per one
- Africa ( Visa,Master = $10 per one
*** CC FULL ***
- US full(Visa,Master) = 20$ per one
- UK full(Visa,Master) = 30$ per one
- CA full(Visa,Master) = 25$ per one
- AU full(Visa,Master) = 20$ per one
- EU full(Visa,Master) = 30$ per one
*** Note ***
1-Before make business or add my ID let's read carefull my rule because i hate Spamer,Ripper and Scamer
2- I only accept payment with Perfect Money (PM) and Bitcoin or WEBMONEY WMZ .
3- All my stuff are checked before sell, that's sure.
4- orther stuff you can buy 1 for test ! but for cc minimum or is 5
5- If you buy over 20 stuff, I will discount !
6- Hope you are best customer and we can to work a long time.
***** Thanks all read my post.............hope to see you soon *****
Contact
ICQ...746495722
Gmail :