les ventes de film progressent!

jdanield
échange que je viens d'avoir sur rec.photo.digital

les ventes baissent partout saud pour les films noir et blanc... dixit
un employé d'un magasin photo et ses fournisseurs
jdd

jdanield <jdd@dodin.org> wrote:
> Le 21/10/2012 13:25, Bruce a écrit :
>
>> Sales of black and white film in Europe are actually rising in a
>> photography market that is shrinking overall thanks to severe
>
> do you have any evidence of that? I would like it :-)

The UK photo stores I assist in managing sell black and white film
from Kodak, Ilford, Fujifilm, Rollei and ADOX. Our sales are too
small to be representative of the whole UK so I get my information
from the manufacturers.

I am told by Ilford and Adox that sales of black and white film are
steadily increasing against a background of an overall photography
market that is declining in the UK because of our austerity programme
and in the Euro zone because of its austerity programme.

I am told by Kodak and Fujifilm that colour film sales are still
dropping significantly, although sales of 4x5 inch transparency film
are holding up well.

In January 2013 I will be joining a large UK retail chain in a senior
position with the objective of improving the performance of its still
photography offering. I expect I will have access to a lot more
market data than I have now.

1 2
Ghost-Rider
Le 23/10/2012 07:44, Olivier B. a écrit :
On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 18:38:00 +0200, jdanield wrote:

échange que je viens d'avoir sur rec.photo.digital

les ventes baissent partout saud pour les films noir et blanc... dixit
un employé d'un magasin photo et ses fournisseurs

donc, ça se maintient ou ça progresse ?

Ça diminue dans le maintien de la progression.
1 2