[WD75 206g] Hook sur clavier/souris

Fabienf
en WD75 , est il possible de "hooker" les touches du clavier ou le
mouvement/boutons de la souris de n'importe quelle applications Windows ?
J'ai vu un exemple sur l'affichage d'une fenetre ouinon sur le site
WindevAsso mais je voudrai savoir si le hook est limité à l'appli Windev ou
depuis toutes applis en cours. Quelqu'un pourrait m'éclairer sur le sujet.
Merci

Pierre-Yves TAVERNIER
Bonjour,

Voici l'aide du MSDN sur SetWIndowsHookEx :

HHOOK SetWindowsHookEx(

int idHook, // type of hook to install
HOOKPROC lpfn, // address of hook procedure
HINSTANCE hMod, // handle of application instance
DWORD dwThreadId // identity of thread to install hook for
);

Parameters

idHook

Specifies the type of hook procedure to be installed. This parameter can be
one of the following values:

Value Description
WH_CALLWNDPROC Installs a hook procedure that monitors messages before the
system sends them to the destination window procedure. For more information,
see the CallWndProc hook procedure.
WH_CALLWNDPROCRET Installs a hook procedure that monitors messages after
they have been processed by the destination window procedure. For more
information, see the CallWndRetProc hook procedure.
WH_CBT Installs a hook procedure that receives notifications useful to a
computer-based training (CBT) application. For more information, see the
CBTProc hook procedure.
WH_DEBUG Installs a hook procedure useful for debugging other hook
procedures. For more information, see the DebugProc hook procedure.
WH_GETMESSAGE Installs a hook procedure that monitors messages posted to a
message queue. For more information, see the GetMsgProc hook procedure.
WH_JOURNALPLAYBACK Installs a hook procedure that posts messages previously
recorded by a WH_JOURNALRECORD hook procedure. For more information, see the
JournalPlaybackProc hook procedure.
WH_JOURNALRECORD Installs a hook procedure that records input messages
posted to the system message queue. This hook is useful for recording
macros. For more information, see the JournalRecordProc hook procedure.
WH_KEYBOARD Installs a hook procedure that monitors keystroke messages. For
more information, see the KeyboardProc hook procedure.
WH_MOUSE Installs a hook procedure that monitors mouse messages. For more
information, see the MouseProc hook procedure.
WH_MSGFILTER Installs a hook procedure that monitors messages generated as a
result of an input event in a dialog box, message box, menu, or scroll bar.
For more information, see the MessageProc hook procedure.
WH_SHELL Installs a hook procedure that receives notifications useful to
shell applications. For more information, see the ShellProc hook procedure.
WH_SYSMSGFILTER Installs a hook procedure that monitors messages generated
as a result of an input event in a dialog box, message box, menu, or scroll
bar. The hook procedure monitors these messages for all applications in the
system. For more information, see the SysMsgProc hook procedure.

lpfn

Points to the hook procedure. If the dwThreadId parameter is zero or
specifies the identifier of a thread created by a different process, the
lpfn parameter must point to a hook procedure in a dynamic-link library
(DLL). Otherwise, lpfn can point to a hook procedure in the code associated
with the current process.

hMod

Identifies the DLL containing the hook procedure pointed to by the lpfn
parameter. The hMod parameter must be set to NULL if the dwThreadId
parameter specifies a thread created by the current process and if the hook
procedure is within the code associated with the current process.

dwThreadId

Specifies the identifier of the thread with which the hook procedure is to
be associated. If this parameter is zero, the hook procedure is associated
with all existing threads.

Pour hooker le clavier et la souris, je passe par l'intermédiaire d'une DLL.

J'ai un projet à ta disposition si tu le désire.

PYT
Fabienf
> Pour hooker le clavier et la souris, je passe par l'intermédiaire d'une

DLL.

J'ai un projet à ta disposition si tu le désire.

Bonjour Pierre-Yves,
Je suis interessé par ton projet. Tu peux me l'envoyer à mon adresse (en
enlevant le no.spam.).

Merci a toi

Fabien
STASZEWSKI André
Bonsoir,

Je vais sans doute paraître idiot, mais que veut dire "hooker" les touches

Fabienf wrote:
en WD75 , est il possible de "hooker" les touches du clavier ou le
mouvement/boutons de la souris de n'importe quelle applications
Windows ? J'ai vu un exemple sur l'affichage d'une fenetre ouinon sur
le site WindevAsso mais je voudrai savoir si le hook est limité à
l'appli Windev ou depuis toutes applis en cours. Quelqu'un pourrait
m'éclairer sur le sujet. Merci

Honteusement,
André STASZEWSKI.
Pierre-Yves TAVERNIER
E, quelques mots :

Hooker : c'est mettre un crochet sur un evenement particulier de Wwindows.
Ainsi ils eront détournés vers une fonction particuliere avant d'etre
traités par le destinataire original.

PYT