Western Union And Bank Transfer , Including paypal transfer and electronics carding available

Le
CC Admin
Hello guys, I specialize in carding and transferring funds from hacked bank=
accounts & credit card data to you by western union, money gram or bank tr=
ansfers worldwide. Please note I can't transfer to all countries worldwide =
please if you are NEW to this then contact me for advice before you proceed=
on ordering anything from me.

Prices are in USD (I can also send in USD,GBP,etc as it will be automatical=
ly converted to your country currency after transfer).

WORLD WIDE WESTERN UNION & MONEYGRAM PRICES:
You receive: $ 1,400 You pay: $250 BTC
You receive: $ 3,000 You pay: $500 BTC
You receive: $ 5,000 You pay: $800 BTC
*These are the maximum amounts I do per transfer.
*Security Question & Answer is no longer AVAILABLE and either fake I.D or o=
riginal is necessary just request this option (Note transfers are not Avail=
able for all countries)

WORLD WIDE BANK TRANSFER PRICES
We are offering Transfers to your Bank Accounts for 20% (lesser for high am=
ount transfers.
You receive: €/£/$ 1,600 You pay: $250 BTC
You receive: €/£/$ 2,500 You pay: $400 BTC
You receive: €/£/$ 5,000 You pay: $700 BTC

WORLD WIDE PAYPAL TRANSFER RATE:
You receive: $ 1,400 You pay: $250 BTC
You receive: $ 3,000 You pay: $500 BTC
You receive: $ 5,000 You pay: $800 BTC

My official contact for orders ICQ: 740696193
damonlitty
Le #26481609
I'm interested in buying a Western Union or MoneyGram transfer.