When I put a read message in the trash, it stays in the inbox

bob
When I put a read message in the trash, it stays in the inbox marked with a
line stright trhough. How can I delete it frm the inbox and save it in the
Trash file ?

bob

JièL
Bonjour,

Veuillez voir cette page d'information http://faq.outlook.free.fr/cdo/1530.htm

S'il vous plait, merci
Joel Chaudy [MS]
Hi Bob,

Welcome to the French public newsgroup for Outlook.

In our opinion, the message you posted on this newsgroup should be posted in
an English speaking newsgroup. It would be more and better answered over
there.

We would like to make you aware of the removal of your message in the next
24h.

Thanks in advance for your comprehension.

Regards,

Joël Chaudy

In charge of the relation with the technical Communities

Microsoft France

PS. To reply me, remove « online. » from the email address used to post this
message.