Where can I purchase a lens...

Le
smeg_007
My apologies for writing here in English.

I am going on a business trip to Nice this week, it got arranged last
minute, and I find that I will need to buy a new lens while I am there.
Does anyone know of a good shop in that area that has a good selection
of lenses? I am particularly interested in the new Sigma 17-70.

Merci beaucoup.
Robert Hirschel
Le #1753550
hello,
there is a "FNAC" in Nice. But this is not the only place. Probably not the
cheapest either.
I don't know ifthey have the Sigma 17-70, either!
yours
robert hirschel

My apologies for writing here in English.

I am going on a business trip to Nice this week, it got arranged last
minute, and I find that I will need to buy a new lens while I am there.
Does anyone know of a good shop in that area that has a good selection
of lenses? I am particularly interested in the new Sigma 17-70.

Merci beaucoup.

Alf92
Le #1753549
() a écrit
dans news: :

I am going on a business trip to Nice this week, it got arranged last
minute, and I find that I will need to buy a new lens while I am
there. Does anyone know of a good shop in that area that has a good
selection of lenses? I am particularly interested in the new Sigma
17-70.
Merci beaucoup.

Welcome in France !

PHOX - Photec
51 av Jean Médecin
06000 Nice
tel : 04 93 82 93 12

FNAC
44 av Jean Médecin
06000 Nice
tel : 04 92 17 77 77

--
Cordialement,
Alf92

smeg_007
Le #1777080
Thanks for the replies, gentlemen. I don't suppose you know of a
mapping website that gives out GPS coordinates? :-)

I find that I get lost easily around here :-O
smeg_007
Le #1776600
Alf92 wrote:
PHOX - Photec
51 av Jean Médecin
06000 Nice
tel : 04 93 82 93 12

FNAC
44 av Jean Médecin
06000 Nice
tel : 04 92 17 77 77

--
Cordialement,
Alf92

OK, I went to FNAC, they didnt have stock. They directed me to a
smaller store around the corner on Rue Hotel de la Poste (sorry if I
spelt this wrong), and they had the lens in stock €10 cheaper
(€389) than FNAC. Then they sold me a Cokin UV filter to go on the
front which cost me another €49! Damn, next time I go shopping in
France I will learn some French first...

Thanks for your help, and this lens... c'est superbe.

Alf92
Le #1775584
() a écrit
dans news: :

Thanks for the replies, gentlemen. I don't suppose you know of a
mapping website that gives out GPS coordinates? :-)

I find that I get lost easily around here :-O

:-)
No I don't.

--
Cordialement,