Windows 7 - 64bits : Probleme avec Microsoft .NET Framework et mises à jour

Le
moon25896 Hors ligne
Bonjour,
j'ai deux problemes:
-Microsoft .NET Framework (impossible de l'installer sous mon Windows 7 Premium);
-Les Mises à jour de Wubdows 7 (je reçois beaucoup des mises à jour, mais impossible de les installer).
Quoi faire?
qwantine Hors ligne
Le #26482557
Le jeudi 12 Juillet 2018 à 13:29 par moon25896 :
Bonjour,
j'ai deux problemes:
-Microsoft .NET Framework (impossible de l'installer sous mon Windows 7
Premium);
-Les Mises à jour de Wubdows 7 (je reçois beaucoup des mises
à jour, mais impossible de les installer).
Quoi faire?

Buy Driver's License, Passport, (( )) ((+1 (2677193146 )) id card,Birth Certificate and Other Documents IELTS Certificates.
Our company has years of experience producing fake passports and other
identity documents. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce
counterfeit passports, money. All secret features of real passports are carefully
duplicated for our falsified documents. We are the best producer of quality
fake documents. With over 3million of out documents circulating over the
world. We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's
licenses,
ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like:
USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France,
Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United
Kingdom. Dubai(the emirates) and many more.

IDs Scan-yes?
-Holograms: Identical
-Barcodes: IDS Scan
-UV: YES
Fake IDS, With fast shipping.

To get the additional information and order visit our email team at........

CONTACT US AT :

Email:
text, whatsapp: +1 (2677193146)