XP install error

Colin Hemmings
Hi there,
I was wondering if anybody would be able to help with a problem I've been
having when trying to install windows XP Pro. I've tried installing the OS
many times but it keeps coming up with the same error part way through the
install "Manifest Parse Error : Invalid at the top level of the document".
There is nothing wrong with the disk and I have tried using a couple of
different drive but always get the same error.

Could somebody please shed some light on this problem? I will be grateful
for any help I can get

Kind Regards

Colin H

Sabrem JORAM
Hi there,
I was wondering if anybody would be able to help with a problem
I've been having when trying to install windows XP Pro. I've tried
installing the OS many times but it keeps coming up with the same
error part way through the install "Manifest Parse Error : Invalid
at the top level of the document". There is nothing wrong with the
disk and I have tried using a couple of different drive but always
get the same error.

Could somebody please shed some light on this problem? I will be
grateful for any help I can get

Kind Regards

Colin H

Hi,

Sorry... try to ask it on an English language forum, here it's
French...

Thanks.

--
Pour me répondre en privé, enlevez DoubidoU de mon adresse...