SolarWinds invites government organisations to join the company's annual National Government user groups, and the discussion at the AFCEA London Chapter Event CORK, Ireland, May 02, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful ...
SolarWinds invites government organisations to join the company's annual National Government user groups, and the discussion at the AFCEA London Chapter Event
CORK, Ireland, May 02, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced that it will host two separate National Government user groups in Manchester, U.K. on May 9, 2017 and in London, U.K. on May 11. The company will also present at the AFCEA London Chapter event on May 4.
"The cloud and hybrid IT are a reality for a majority of government IT departments today. According to the SolarWinds IT Trends Report 2017: Portrait of a Hybrid IT Organization, 95% of U.K. public sector respondents said their organisations have migrated critical applications and IT infrastructure to the cloud over the past year," said David Kimball, senior vice president, federal and national government, SolarWinds. "While the cloud might be critical to business success, there are still challenges of hybrid IT environments, including the lack of visibility and increased management complexity. Our user groups will provide an opportunity to address how government agencies are solving hybrid IT management and monitoring challenges, giving users the opportunity to share best practice and experiences."
The free interactive events will include presentations led by Ross Fujii, vice president of product strategy and management, SolarWinds, and Mav Turner, senior director of product management, SolarWinds. National, central, federal, NATO and European Union users, and systems integrators will also have the opportunity to meet technical experts and systems engineers. Presentation topics include:
- End-to-end hybrid IT management and SolarWinds® Orion® platform
- Enterprise scalability and integration
- SolarWinds product updates for management of networks, security, systems and applications, databases, and more
Join the National Government User Groups:
- Tuesday, May 9 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. BST at the Radisson Blu® Edwardian, Manchester; register here.
- Thursday, May 11 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. BST at the Conrad® London St. James; register here.
Join the discussion at AFCEA London:
AFCEA London Chapter events are held on the first Thursday of each month. Turner will lead the evening's discussion on open source intelligence (OSINT) as a source of actionable cyber intelligence for the public and private sector.
When: Thursday, May 4 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. BST
Where: MoD Main Building in Whitehall
SolarWinds Solutions for National Government
- SolarWinds software is available through numerous channel partners and systems integrators worldwide, as well as the United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM), Crown Commercial Service (CCS), United Nations Atlas, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule, and Department of Defense ESI.
- Government certifications and approvals include: Army CoN, Air Force APL, Navy DADMS, and technical requirements include Common Criteria EAL 2 Certification, FIPS compatibility, DISA compliance, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) compliance, Section 508 VPATs, in addition to the Good Practice Guide 13 (U.K.).
- SolarWinds offers hundreds of built-in automated compliance reports, which meet requirements of most major auditing authorities, including DISA, NIST, and more.
- SolarWinds' THWACK® online user community provides a number of out-of-the-box compliance report templates, available to download for free, that are designed to help users prepare for an inspection. THWACK also provides information on Smart Card and Common Access Card (CAC) product support.
For more product and pricing information visit the SolarWinds Government Solutions page. For more information on becoming a SolarWinds National Government Partner, contact us at: email@example.com.
- Video: SolarWinds IT Management and Monitoring for Government
- White Paper: IT Consolidation: What's Next for Government Modernisation Initiatives
- IT Trends Report 2017: Portrait of a Hybrid Organisation (UK public sector)
SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable IT management software to customers worldwide, from Fortune 500® enterprises to small businesses, managed service providers (MSPs), government agencies, and educational institutions. We are committed to focusing exclusively on IT, MSP, and DevOps professionals, and strive to eliminate the complexity that our customers have been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. Regardless of where the IT asset or user sits, SolarWinds delivers products that are easy to find, buy, use, maintain, and scale while providing the power to address key areas of the infrastructure from on-premises to the cloud. This focus and commitment to excellence in end-to-end hybrid IT performance management has established SolarWinds as the worldwide leader in both network management software and MSP solutions, and is driving similar growth across the full spectrum of IT management software. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our THWACK online community to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at www.solarwinds.com.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks) of their respective companies.
© 2017 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
Phone: +44 20 8846 0777
Phone: +353 21 500 2954
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC via Globenewswire
Source(s) : SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC
SolarWinds Acquires Trusted Metrics, Adding Threat Monitoring and Management to Its IT Management PortfolioNew SolarWinds Threat Monitor Solution Designed for Technology Professionals across the IT Spectrum,Including IT Operations, DevOps Engineers, and IT Service Providers AUSTIN, Texas, July 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --SolarWinds, a leading ...
DURHAM, N.C., April 23, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --SolarWinds MSP, a global leader in delivering comprehensive, scalable IT service management solutions to IT solution providers and MSPs, today announced its full agenda for its customer ...