New funding led by Foundry Group comes on heels of financial breakeven and groundbreaking new products to power precisely coordinated real-time customer interaction across all marketing channels PORTLAND, Ore., June 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ...
New funding led by Foundry Group comes on heels of financial breakeven and groundbreaking new products to power precisely coordinated real-time customer interaction across all marketing channels
PORTLAND, Ore., June 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital growth company Urban Airship today announced that it raised $25 million in Series F funding led by Foundry Group. In addition to Foundry, current investors True Ventures, August Capital, Intel Capital, Verizon Ventures, QuestMark Partners and Franklin Park Associates all participated in the round. Already operating at financial break-even, Urban Airship will use the new funds to accelerate global sales, marketing, customer success and product innovation - integrating new customer engagement channels while extending its growth into new industries and markets.
In just the last year, Urban Airship has made giant strides in bringing its real-time data and multichannel customer engagement platform to market:
- Signed new enterprise customers using multiple channels and customer data solutions, including: AMC Entertainment Holdings, Magazine Luiza, Royal Automobile Club, Shiftgig and The Heat Group
- Launched the industry's only open orchestration platform that easily integrates any channel in the martech stack and connects any existing database or analytic tool
- Added native support for email, bringing a new level of customer responsiveness with real-time behavioral triggers
- Added native SMS to provide even more options for businesses to connect with their customers
- Worked with Google Pay to create ticketing and boarding pass experiences that reset customer expectations for travel, hospitality and entertainment businesses
- Released AI-based predictive tools to optimize cross-channel engagement and message timing while adding a new real-time dimension to predictive lifecycle marketing analytics
- Launched a beta program for Alexa voice notifications
- Introduced technology to directly embed automation and rich messages into mobile apps to instantly reach customers based on multiple in-the-moment behaviors
- Added to its growing presence in Portland, San Francisco, New York and London with an office in New Delhi
About Urban Airship
Urban Airship® is trusted by thousands of businesses to drive growth through real time customer engagement. Every day, marketers and developers depend on Urban Airship to deliver billions of personalized, interactive notifications that inspire interest and drive action across all digital channels including apps, websites, mobile wallets, email, SMS and more. Urban Airship is used by many of the world's most admired companies, including Adidas, Alaska Airlines, The Home Depot, NBCUniversal, Sky Plc and Zillow. For more information, visit www.urbanairship.com, read our blog and follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
|Media Contacts for Urban Airship:|
0203 837 3730
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Urban Airship via Globenewswire
Source(s) : Urban Airship
Urban Airship positioned in the Leaders quadrant and the furthest on the completeness of vision axis overall PORTLAND, Ore., July 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Customer engagement companyUrban Airshiptoday announced that it has been named a ...
Leading marketing minds, from Allstate to Zillow, will gather to share real-time customer engagement strategies PORTLAND, Ore., July 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital growth company Urban Airship today introduced speakers and locations ...