Anti-Rebond

Susan
Hallo ! I have been a subscriber to Wanadoo France's ADSL service for
over 2 years, and ever since day one, have been disconnected every
evening, at from about 17h00 until about 19h30. The dialogue box
informs me either that "other things are occupying the line" and to
turn them off (No, I have not added anything during the course of the
day) or that the service is temporarily unavailable and to try later.
This, in my case, means next day, usually after 09h00!
In spite of letters, phone calls and whatever to Wanadoo, I keep
getting the same runaround. Do I have extension leads? No, I don't. Do
I have filters on all lines? Yes. And I only have 2 phone sockets.
Etcetera. Same-o questions every time I contact them. France Telecom
does not help either; They say ADSL IS functioning properly, and that
fault is with Wanadoo. Wanadoo says that it is France Telecoms weak
signal to me.
Eventually I got an email from Wanadoo, suggesting I phone them and ask
for "Anti-Rebond" assistance. This is the French for whatever it is.
Now, as far as I can fathom it out, this means anti-bounce in English.
I did a google search and I found all sorts of useless things such as
"Anti-bounce - ultimate support bra's for joggers". I don't jog. I am
too busy trying to re-connect my darned ADSL. Can anybody PLEASE
offer any suggestions? This is a ridiculous situation. Thanks - Susan

1 2 3 4
John Aderseen
Merci pour la personne qui a envoyée le post original et qui n'en a
absolument rien à battre de vos élugubrations concernant les PTT France
Telecome et Wanadoo...

Pensez un peu à elle (plutôt qu'à vos propres tronches) - après tout, c'est
elle qui a le problème à l'heure actuelle non ?

John

"Michel Doucet" a écrit dans le message de

France Telecom and Wanadoo are the same company, they are bouncing you
from one to ther other because they don't want to take their
responsabilities.
If you can, go to a brick and mortar agency and ask them to just get it
done, if needed get the voice up, sometimes it's the only way to get
listened to...

Please stop with your bad arguments against the french telecom pinoneer,
don't forget if the former PTT has not existed you have to send your mails
on foot !

--
Utilisez l'OS, le butineur, le courriéleur et le lecteur de nouvelles
avec lesquels vous vous sentez le plus sécurisé :-)

val
"John Aderseen" a écrit dans le message de news:
443f719c$0$28542$
Guess you've not many other choices than to go ahead with it !!!
Et à part çà vous proposez quoi ?

Susan
Oh, boy! What did I start when asking a simple question "Qu'est-que
c'est "Anti-rebond"??? Merci pour toutes les astuces. Je crois que me
seule solution est de démanager. FT (sur 1013 )m'a dit que nous avons
"interférence" sur la ligne téléphonique. D'où, c'est inconnu. Et
c'est ça. End of story. La coûte de la vie rural, peut-être.
Cordialement - Susan
val
anti-rebond it is the checking of the line by FT.
A intevention on the line by a technician FT will remove this problem of
interference and you should be able to be used to you normally as Internet
; -))

"Susan" a écrit dans le message de news:

Oh, boy! What did I start when asking a simple question "Qu'est-que
c'est "Anti-rebond"??? Merci pour toutes les astuces. Je crois que me
seule solution est de démanager. FT (sur 1013 )m'a dit que nous avons
"interférence" sur la ligne téléphonique. D'où, c'est inconnu. Et
c'est ça. End of story. La coûte de la vie rural, peut-être.
Cordialement - Susan
Gégé
Hi Susan

Did you hear about "délestage" ?

When too many people want to use their internet connection at the same time, many ISPs users use it, and the result is what you get.

Try another ISP ... like www.erevia.com for instance