ALL CREDIT CARD PIN CODES WESTERN UNION BANKS PAYPAL TRANSFER BLANK ATM CC DUMPS SSN DOB LICENSE PASSPORT CREDIT CARD TOPUP FULLZ ZELLE AND CASHAPP LOADS LOGS VERIFIED PAYPAL AND TRANFERS WORLDWIDE

Le
helen09miller
$$ SOLVE ALL FINANCIAL PROBLEMS & START UP YOUR DREAM BUSINESS $$$ =

Hello Everybody
I'm Albert Gonzalez aka cumbajohny a Professional U.S Darknet Carder Inve=
stor trader and Hacker who started hacking at an early age of 14 and manage=
d to hack into NASA. I grew up in Miami Florida where i had my first comput=
er nerds group and then moving to New York City where i lived for 3 months =
before moving to Kearny New Jersey and from there had issues with the feds =
and went anonymous, i was accused of masterminding the combined credit card=
theft and subsequent reselling of more than 170 million card and ATM numbe=
rs: the biggest fraud in history, used SQL injection to deploy backdoors on=
several corporate systems in order to launch packet sniffing (specifically=
, ARP Spoofing) attacks which allowed me to steal computer data from intern=
al corporate networks,While in Kearny, i the mastermind of a group of hack=
ers called the ShadowCrew group, which trafficked in 1.5 million stolen cre=
dit and ATM card numbers.
In addition to the card numbers, numerous other objects of identity theft w=
ere sold at auction, including counterfeit passports, drivers’ lice=
nses, Social Security cards, credit cards, debit cards, birth certificates,=
college student identification cards, and health insurance cards.
I took this advantage for the sole interest of the juvenile taking care o=
f needy and providing support with the best possible way i can. If you are =
reading this context i want you to understand regardless of our biography =
we are all emotional and i won't trade your happiness for my selfish intere=
st which is why i work directly with legit affiliate authorizing this avail=
able transaction verification process to automatically gain complete accept=
ance to any means of transfer you believe you can cash out conducively.
So, I took this business an opportunity to render a stepping stone to the m=
asses, easing up the challenges individuals are encountering today living u=
p to the expectations of life. I work with trust and sincerity crossing my =
left hand on my chest to put in all it takes in building a long term busine=
ss partnership. I only work with reliable buyersAnd I Need Good Buyer Fo=
r Business Long Time With Me
I MAJOR IN
--*
*BANK TO BANK WIRED TRANSFER WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS PAYPAL TRANSFERS(and i=
have had over 10000 successful transfers and counting)
*Blank/Cloned atm and creditcards to your dooorsteps
*All CC CVV VBV DUMPS TRACKS FULLZ VISA MASTER AMEX GOLD
*CREDITCARD TOPUP /CLEARING OUTSTANDING CREDITS
*Any Kinds of Countries Passport Worldwide
*Flight Ticket
*Credit score increase and decrease
*Upgrade University Grades
*Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Line, Skype Hack
*Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website
*Remove Criminal Records
*Hack bank accounts
h untraceable credit on it. etc.
*An improved CREDIT to apply for a LOAN
*100EMAIL+PASS ,70FULLZ+AN&RN
*AUTHENTIC DRIVERS LICENSE
*AUTHENTIC PASSPORT
*SSN

CONTACT
Email: albertgonzalez0001@gmail.com
Cell TEXT : +1(616) 202-1156
ICQ: 740 976 941
WhatsApp:)+1(904) 274-1526
Telegram:+1(904) 274-1526

Western Union Transfer :-
.I have authenticate western union transfer bug software which is capable o=
f running multiple WU transfer credentials via MTCN and Sender info cashing=
out with zero theft and no traces of future charge back fee securing a lon=
g term business relationship. Transferring Western Union all over the world=
and it takes 1hour to 12hours maximum for generating MTCN .You Will Get MT=
CN Code With Sender Info + Amount And Then You Can Pick Up Funds From Any W=
esternunion Store.
(transferring all over the world)
Western Union Transfer Rates :
Code:
$2400 Transfer = $240 Charges ( Payment only Via BTC or money gram or wes=
tern union )
$3500 Transfer = $300?
$4500 Transfer = $400?
$6000 Transfer = $550
$8000 Transfer = $750
And Selling acvation software:
Price $250 for 1 acvation 1 week to use
Price $500 for 1 acvation 1 month to use
Price $1000 for 1 acvation 3 months to use

BANK TRANSFERS WORLDWIDE..
BUY/HIRE OUR BANK TRANSFER HACKING SERVICES.
Now, you’ve known how this things work so it’s time for bus=
iness.We are a professional Blackhat hacker and i have come with wonderful =
bank transfer services.i combine a lot of tools coupled with over 15 years =
of experience in this field to present you with this services. We make use =
of powerful zeus botnets and advanced phishing and bulk mailing platform to=
gain access to bank login and database.
Hence, by the virtue of our abilities, bank transfers are now available to =
all countries especially the following countries :
USA UK EU Canada Australia Russia Netherlands China Malaysia
DETAILS NEEDED FOR BANK TRANSFER :
Bank Name : ……………
Account name : ……………
Account number: ……………
Routing number/Swift code/IBAN/IFSC: …………=

HOW LONG DOES BANK TRANSFER TAKE AFTER PAYMENT?.
Bank hacking transfer services is available same day for transfers below $1=
0,000 to all countries. For other countries, transfers over $10,000 might t=
ake 2 days. Transfer Clearing time is determined by how early you place you=
r order, if you order in the early hours of the day, you are sure to get yo=
ur order completed before end of banking hours.
Same day service to UK/USA/EU/Canada/Australia – 1 to 2 business da=
ys service to Russia/Dubai/Singapore.

FEE:
 (Payment Only BTC or PM)
$2500 Transfer = $250Charges
$3500 Transfer = $350 Charges
$4500 Transfer = $450 Charges ?
$5000 Transfer = $500 Charges
$10,000 Transfer = $800?
$50,000 (VIP) =  $5,250
$100,000 (VIP)  $10,100
$200,000 (VIP)  $20,200
Contact us for amounts over $200,000.

ZELLE TRANSFER..
This is a fully tested and well secured transfer from a high balance admin =
zelle to your zelle account with no request back, chargeback or redflags an=
d of which all traces of transactions will be deleted after each successful=
transfer right from te zelle database ,this is also one of the easiest and=
fastest way to get that money you Need and all that is required to run thi=
s transfer is just your zelle Email..
(Payment Only BTC or PM)
$2500 Transfer = $250 Charges
$3500 Transfer = $300 Charges
$4500 Transfer = $400 Charges
$6000 Transfer = $550 Charges
$8000 Transfer = $750 Charges

(COINBASE AND BLOCKCHAIN TRANSFER)
$2500 Transfer = $250Charges IN BTC
$3500 Transfer = $350 Charges
$4500 Transfer = $450 Charges ?
$5000 Transfer = $500 Charges
$10,000 Transfer = $800?
$15,000 Transfer = $1300?
$20,000 Transfer = $1600 High balance
$30,000 Transfer = $2100
$50,000 Transfer = $3500
$70,000 Transfer = $4800
$90,500 Transfer = $6000

CASHAPP LOADS :-
It is a fast and instant load with the help of the right tools.im=
using safer and safer way to load cashapp so there is no chargebak and n=
egative feedback.
CASHAPP Rates :
$2500 transfer = $250 Charges ?
$3000 Transfer = $300 Charges
$5000 Transfer = $500 Charges?

Paypal Transfer :-
Using hacked and verified paypal accounts to transfer paypal account to acc=
ount transfer if you are genious then you can easily dodge paypal and enjoy=
big free online money from it.this is depends upon you and this is most sa=
fest way to earn money.
(transferring all over the world except banned/blacklisted countries)

Paypal Transfer Rates :
Code:
(Payment Only BTC or PM or WESTERN UNION or MONEYGRAM)
$2500 Transfer =$250 charges ?
$3000 Transfer = $300 Charges
$5000 Transfer = $500 Charges
$10,000 Transfer = $700 Charges

—–With Paypal Veritified——–
- Paypal Veritified with balance 1000$ = 100$
– Paypal Veritified with balance 3000$ = 300$
– Paypal Veritified with balance 5000$ = 500$
– Paypal Veritified with balance 8000$ = 600$
I  have some balance like as and I can still remit more  high bal=
ance into PayPal acct.

CLONE CARDS *******
BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS OR TO START LIVING A =
GOOD LIFE…..
Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of MY =
ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (albertgonzalez0001=
@gmail.com) or Whatsapp +(904) 274-1526? for how to get it and its cost .
………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS…=
…….
You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically =
bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $1,000, 2nd VAULT $5,000, RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT,=
CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to anothe=
r SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in t=
he amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantl=
y… Done.

NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL=
OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAUL=
T. To get the card call
Some "special features" included are:
1. Your illegal ATM activity is undetectable and untraceable.
2. Card can be used anywhere in the world, on any model ATM machine.
3. $5,000 daily withdrawal possible. More, if you purchase a pricier card.
4. A secret mechanism or technique which prevents ATM and CCTV cameras from=
recording your face. Hrmm. Maybe a can of spray paint or roll of duct tape=
to cover the camera lens is included? Or maybe a free Groucho Marx mask co=
mes in the box???

( High Balance & Security code )

clone card prices LIST************
$250-$3000 balance
$350-$4000
$450-$5000
$600-$7000
$700-$8000
$800-$10000
$900-$12000
$1000$15000

( FRESH DUMPS & CREDIT CARDS (WORLDWIDE) )

The quality of service we offer is up to the highest standards. You will fe=
el like the KING of carding when buying dumps & cards from us.WE ALSO HAVE =
UK & USA FULLZ IN STOCK. JUST CONTACT US!
We do not record or keep logs of anyone's IPs.
As always, we replace dumps within 6 hours after the order was placed.?

- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 US = 100$/1, No Pin 30$
- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 UK = 110$/1, No Pin 30$
- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 EU = 120$/1, No Pin 30$
- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 AU = 120$/1, No Pin 30$
- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 CA = 120$/1, No Pin 30$

Will check with hight balance

**TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MAKE PURCHASE BEFORE CONTACTING ME
*YOU CAN GET PRIVILEGES ONLY AS AN EXISTING CUSTOMER do NOT REQUEST for A F=
REE TRANSACTION OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT GET BLOCKED
*MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOUR TRANSACTION UNDERGROUND AND TAKE PRECAUTION DURING =
CASH-OUT.
*USE DIFFERENT STORES for PICK-UP AND SEVERAL ID.
PAYMENT METHODS INCLUDE: [ BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, PERFECT MONEY]

Building a good reputation is one of my values - I will always do my best t=
o surprise and stay reputable.

CONTACT
Email: albertgonzalez0001@gmail.com
Cell TEXT : +1(616) 202-1156
ICQ: 740 976 941
WhatsApp:)+1(904) 274-1526
Telegram:+1(904) 274-1526

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:- ALL TRANSFER CHARGES ARE DUE BEFORE TRANSACTION CAN P=
ROCEED AS IT IS A STIPULATED FEE TO ACQUIRE THE BASIC REQUIREMENT TO EXECUT=
E THE TRANSACTION..
$$JOIN THE WINNING TEAM $$
leads.sellers1212
Le #26547334
Hello everyone..
I'm selling US leads. Details in leads are:
Full name
SSN
DOB
Phone Numbers
Address
City
State
Zip
Residential Status
Account Number
DL number
Emails
All leads are genuine, fresh & generated by spaming, I Will provide you samples for checking if u want.
Dealing in almost all types of leads.
SSN Leads
Dead Fullz
Premium Leads
Mortgage Leads
Bank Account Leads
Employee Leads
Business Leads
Home Owners Leads
DL Leads
Emails Leads
Phone Numbers Leads
Each lead will b cost $1.
Also cvv Fullz available track 1 & track 2 with pin.
US database only.
Interested person contact, scamers stay away, sampling is free of cost.
email >
Whatsapp > +923172721122
Telegram > @leadsupplier
ICQ > 752822040