EML Converter

Le
sirwil01 Hors ligne
I want any solution that helps to convert my all EML files into PST file format without losing even a single EML file. Because I have lots of important EML files and now i thought to convert these files into PST.
Please suggest something?
DuboisP
Le #26468920
Le 23/03/2018 à 11:05, sirwil01 a écrit :
I want any solution that helps to convert my all EML files into PST file format
without losing even a single EML file. Because I have lots of important EML
files and now i thought to convert these files into PST.
Please suggest something?

PST are awful
however
https://www.google.fr/search?q=eml+to+pst
arohi Hors ligne
Le #26468948
Le vendredi 23 Mars 2018 à 11:05 par sirwil01 :
I want any solution that helps to convert my all EML files into PST file format
without losing even a single EML file. Because I have lots of important EML
files and now i thought to convert these files into PST.
Please suggest something?

A few years back, I was also searching the EML to PST Converter and then my friend suggested me EML Converter for the conversion of EML files to PST format. You can also try the same EML Converter because it’s really beneficial for converting all data from EML to PST safely. To understand the software completely, install trial version of EML Converter.

Try free demo here: http://www.cubexsoft.com/eml/
jazzybone995
Le #26472819
Export EML files to any version of MS Outlook using EML to PST Converter. T he software supports to export EML files to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and al l the older versions. It allows users to convert multiple EML files to Outl ook PST format at once with accuracy.
Key Features of the Tool:
Convert EML files along with attachments.
Supports 18 different languages easily.
Runs with every version of Windows OS.
Save the resultant PST to the required location.
Provides the complete preview of EML files.
Always maintains all the properties of EML.
To know more about this visit:- http://www.eml.topstconverter.com/