How to move Lotus Notes Archive to Outlook PST?

Le
troyjohnson Hors ligne
I just want a feasible method that helps me carry out my Archive database which is residing in All Document Folder into MS Outlook. Moreover, I have lots of mails that are in encrypted form due to confidential issue. It comprises very much essential data records related to my company accounts. Please help me guys, your suggestion & clues can save my life, really I am in a very critical situation.
Jonathanabram
Le #26513561
Convert the data from Lotus Notes to PST through the help of Lotus Notes to PST Converter software which supports all the version of Lotus Notes. This application has a user-friendly interface which provides the best result a fter the conversion. With this tool, users can Convert their data into seve ral file formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, vCard, MSG and CSV.
More Info :- http://www.nsffile.org/pst/