Windows 7 - 64bits : OST to PST Converter

Le
JamesStewart250 Hors ligne
Recover and convert OST mailbox data into an Outlook PST files, I would like to refer a powerful third party software, Convert OST to PST. The software is designed with an advanced algorithm to deal with all minor or major corruption issues. Users can also restore or convert OST files to various other file formats, including EML, MSG, MBOX, DBX, HTML, MHTML, MBOX and DBX.
Free trial version of the software is also available to download at- https://www.convertosttopstfree.org/en/
aarondevid Hors ligne
Le #26468577
Le lundi 19 Mars 2018 à 12:08 par JamesStewart250 :
Recover and convert OST mailbox data into an Outlook PST files, I would like to
refer a powerful third party software, Convert OST to PST. The software is
designed with an advanced algorithm to deal with all minor or major corruption
issues. Users can also restore or convert OST files to various other file
formats, including EML, MSG, MBOX, DBX, HTML, MHTML, MBOX and DBX.
Free trial version of the software is also available to download at-
https://www.convertosttopstfree.org/en/

Here I am suggesting tremendous application which effortlessly recovers damaged OST file components (inbox items, sent items, outbox items, draft and junk mails etc) and then after allows user to transfer selected or all .ost files into PST and other supported formats as- MSG, EML, HTML, PDF and MBOX. During conversion process it gives you split option to divide large PST file up to 5GB. Demo version facility restores 20 emails per folder into all formats at free of cost.

Read More:- https://perfectdatasolutions.quora.com/OST-Converter-Software
sunderswift Hors ligne
Le #26472059
Le lundi 19 Mars 2018 à 12:08 par JamesStewart250 :
Recover and convert OST mailbox data into an Outlook PST files, I would like to
refer a powerful third party software, Convert OST to PST. The software is
designed with an advanced algorithm to deal with all minor or major corruption
issues. Users can also restore or convert OST files to various other file
formats, including EML, MSG, MBOX, DBX, HTML, MHTML, MBOX and DBX.
Free trial version of the software is also available to download at-
https://www.convertosttopstfree.org/en/

OST to PST Converter software is very capable is recovering the entire email items such as contacts, journals, attachments, emails, drafts, appointments, notes, lists, lists, sent items, deleted items and its email properties (To, CC, From, BCC, Subject, Time and Date). It can repair whole OST file data and re-open OST file into new running PST, EML & MSG file formats. Visit https://www.softknoll.com/ost-to-pst-converter/